Checkers, Africa’s largest supermarket group has introduced its new rewards programme, called Checkers Xtra Savings.
The new programme is to compete with Pick n Pay’s SmartShopper and Woolworths’ WRewards.
Checkers Xtra Saving has no points, tiers and Levels. Just instant cash savings on your groceries and drinks.
Partnering with SA’s biggest brands, Checkers Xtra Savings is launching with incredible savings ranging from essentials such as 35% off OMO washing powder to premium deals with R1000 off Johnnie Walker Blue Label whisky, and so much more in between.
The Checkers Xtra Savings Programme gives customers extra cash savings on more than 1,000 products every month.
Discounts are clearly marked in store, and every saving automatically reflects on your till slip.
Other benefits include:
● Cash savings on specially marked products every week
● Personalised offers on products you buy and love
● Birthday surprises and special perks
● VIP previews of upcoming offers and promotions such as Black Friday
● Automatic entries into store competitions and a chance to win free shopping every time you swipe
● Make every swipe count as Checkers will donate to beneficiary organisations that fight hunger
“We are obsessed about our customers and giving them more ways to save,” explains
Neil Schreuder, Chief of Strategy & Innovation for the Group.
“This is proof.”
Customers can sign up quickly for Xtra Savings for free in-store or by using any of the paperless channels too:
● Add Checkers (+27-87-240-5385) as a WhatsApp contact and say “Hi!”
● Scan the QR code on the back of your Xtra Savings card (available in store) and sign up online
● Dial *134*835*CARDNUMBER# and follow the prompts
● Download the Checkers app from your app store.