Pricing for a new Jaguar F-TYPE ready to seduce South Africa has been revealed.
Available in both Coupé and Convertible form, the two-seat sports car has evolved from its World Car Design-winning predecessor’s form with new super-slim pixel LED headlights featuring subtly revised ‘Calligraphy’ J signature daytime running lights.
Three engine options are available to South African customers, starting with a 221kW/400Nm Ingenium 2.0-litre 4-cylinder P300. This model dashes from 0-100km/h in 5.7 seconds and on to a top speed of 250km/h, with an average combined fuel consumption of 7.2l/100km.
An ever-popular supercharged 3.0-litre V6 P380 with 280kW and 460Nm delivers 0-100km/h in just 4.9 seconds and a maximum speed of 275km/h. The V6 is offered with a choice of rear- and all-wheel drive, and benefits from a mechanical limited-slip differential.
Available throughout the first year of production is a special First Edition version of the P380 all-wheel drive exclusively.
- F-TYPE R-Dynamic P300 RWD R1,243,000
- F-TYPE R-Dynamic P380 RWD R1,513,700
- F-TYPE R-Dynamic P380 AWD R1,659,300
- F-TYPE First Edition R1,659,300
- F-TYPE R P575 AWD R2,422,700
- F-TYPE R-Dynamic P300 RWD R1,241,000
- F-TYPE R-Dynamic P380 RWD R1,511,800
- F-TYPE R-Dynamic P380 AWD R1,652,800
- F-TYPE First Edition R1,652,800
- F-TYPE R P575 AWD R2,421,000