By Staff Writer
Vodacom, South Africa’s biggest mobile phone operator, has launched Vodacom Meg Your Day Promotion providing subscribers with free data of various services such as Facebook and Instagram, etc.
The Vodafone-owned telco said on the promotions website that for subscribers to qualify for more data for free they must buy 100MB data bundle or more and have a balance greater than zero MB.
Vodacom has partnered with the different platforms and websites that our customers know and love to enable them to access more of what the internet has to offer.
The bundle will expire daily at 23:59pm or when the data is depleted. You will be notified via sms once your bundle has run out. Daily access will be granted from 00:00am to 23:59pm or until your bundle is depleted. You can opt-in at any time during this period.
What’s FREE every day on Vodacom Meg Your Data:
As a Vodacom customer you will receive a randomly allocated bundle every day you opt-in. This can range from 200MB to 1Gig.
- Get FREE Facebook on Mondays – Buy a 100MB bundle or more and use up to 1GB FREE data on Facebook
- Get FREE Takealot and Pinterest on Tuesdays –
- Buy a 100MB bundle or more and use up to 1GB FREE data on Takealot and Pinterest
- Get FREE Games on Wednesdays – Buy a 100MB bundle or more and use up to 1GB FREE data on Gamemine, VuClip and Vodacom Games
- Get FREE Instagram on Thursdays – Buy a 100MB bundle or more and use up to 1GB FREE data on Instagram
Subscription and downloads of the following platforms are not included in Meg Your Day:
• DSTV Now subscription and app download (data required)
• Supersport App download (data required)
• Youtube App download (data required)
• Facebook App download (data required)
• Takealot App download (data required)
• Pinterest App Download (data required)
• Instagram App Download (data required)
The promotion will end on 30 September 2017.