“Let’s stand up for our healthcare heroes!” This is our call to fellow citizens in solidarity with healthcare workers currently stretched to the limit due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus.
We, 2Care4Carers, are a team of professionals, with a shared mission to assist and support hospitals during this challenging time in our country and the world at large.
As COVID-19 continues to demand more and stretch facilities beyond the limit, we call on individuals and organisations alike to join this initiative, which aims to assist by raising funds and securing donations of essential goods for our caregivers.
We would like to thank everyone who has donated so far. Your contribution has helped staff at ten hospitals* which we have delivered to in the last few weeks. Additional hospitals will receive delivery in the coming weeks.
The donation wish list ranges from blankets and couches to food, coffee and tea. Please help us in showing our support by considering a donation. No matter how big or small, your kindness will be appreciated. We will collate the donations, deliver to the relevant hospital’s CEO, maintain records for audit and conduct a site visit to ensure the product is in the appropriate hands.
To donate contact us on email@example.com.
Let’s unite in supporting our healthcare heroes and thank them for the sacrifices they make for us every day.
*Hospitals which have received donations:
- Rahima Moosa Mother and Child Hospital (Gauteng)
- Helen Joseph Hospital (Gauteng)
- Tembisa Hospital (Gauteng)
- Kalafong Hospital (Gauteng)
- Steve Biko Academic Hospital (Gauteng)
- Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital (Gauteng)
- Leratong Hospital (Gauteng)
- Sebokeng Hospital (Gauteng)
- Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital (Gauteng)
- Nessie Knight Hospital (Eastern Cape)