The MR Price app remains the highest-ranked South African fashion shopping app in the Google Play store.
The South African retailer Mr Price says the Mr Price app has 1.1 million users and ranks highest in engagement with the most monthly active users amongst competitors, according to SimilarWeb.
“The online channel remains key to the group’s future growth plans and to keep it closely connected to its digitally engaged customer base,” says Mr Price.
The JSE-listed retailer also said that online sales continue to increase in retail sales contribution, up to 2.9% (2.7% excluding acquisitions).
According to the retailer, online sales growth of 49.9% was against a high growth rate of 48.7% in the full year 2021 period due to COVID-19 related increased demand.
The group’s traffic market share across pure-play and omnichannel retailers rose 320bps to 14.2% during the full year period of which mobile devices contributed 87.0%.
The MR Price app can enable you to scan fashion on the go.
With this app, you can explore, shop, plan your wardrobe, scan a product for availability and be the first to know what’s hot and trending.
Here’s just some of the cool new features you can get your hands on:
- Scan to check availability of product in store and online.
- Be the first to check out our latest product trends and news.
- Be inspired by +400 new products every week.
- Receive instant alerts (push notifications) about your local MRP store.
- Track your order status and edit your personal details.
- Share your wish list and favourite items with your friends and family through Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, WhatsApp, G+ and email.